Airtight and windtight sealing of windows, doors and corners
|Can be Plastered||Moisture Variable|
Why Partel VARA SEAL X SL?
- Double sided adhesive zone
- Fingerlifts on both longitudinal sides accelerate the application process
- Split release liner for quick installation
- Smart moisture variable tape with vapour resistance according to the ambient relative humidity (RH) – maximising dry connections all year round
- Ensures optimum moisture flow through building structures with an Sd range of 0.4 m to 30 m
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration.
- Withstands a damp climate
- Lifetime design – advanced acrylic adhesive with excellent ageing resistance.
- Resistant to weathering, UV stability
- Ecolabel Emicoded EC1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV for construction
- Solvent-free adhesive with very low emissions and free of emulsifiers
- Can be plastered over for seamless and waterproof airtight connections
Suitable for the creation of permanent airtight and/or windtight connections of membrane overlaps, joints, junctions, corners, windows and doors.
- Internal and external use
- All Partel interior and exterior membranes
- Other airtight membranes including PE,PA,PP and aluminium
- Wood based panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- 100mm x 25m (3-7/8” x 82’)
- 150mm x 25m (5 7/8” x 82’)