Fluid Applied Membrane
Flexible, airtight, smart vapour control layer
Partel Vara Fluid is a humidity variable air and vapour control layer (AVCL) that can be sprayed or pressure rolled, ensuring protection and continuous airtightness in both new build and retrofit projects.
Why Partel VARA FLUID?
- Innovative liquid airtight membrane that changes vapour permeability according to the ambient relative humidity (RH). This contributes to maximum protection in the building envelope where moisture levels are critical, allowing vapour to escape and dry the structure.
- Ensures optimum moisture flow through building structures with a Sd range of 0.15m to 16m
- Hygrovariable Technology – Extremely safe airtight system
- phA Class Passive House Certified airtight system, featuring an air permeance value of 0.00 m³/(m²h)
- Flexible – ensures adequate coverage (cracks and joints up to 2 mm)
- LOW VOC polymer-based liquid
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces
- Fast application – speeds up construction, especially for commercial projects
- Single component, ready-to-use product
|SD VAPOUR VARIABILITY RANGE||0.15-16 @ 0.3mm||EN ISO 12572|
|WATER RESISTANCE||W1||EN 1928|
|UV RESISTANCE||3 MONTHS|
VARA FLUID can be applied both vertically and horizontally, it’s easy to apply with an airless paint spray device or roller and dries to an airtight flexible coating.
- Internal and external applications
- Wall to floor
- Wall to ceiling
- Wall to timber
- General construction joints