Flexible, airtight, smart vapour control layer
Partel VARA FLUID is a breathable liquid membrane engineered to provide superior airtightness for the long-term performance of the building envelope.
It is a water-based air & vapour control layer (AVCL) that can be sprayed or pressure rolled, ensuring protection and continuous airtightness in both new build and retrofit projects.
- Permeable to water vapour. Provide superior protection, allowing vapor to escape and dry the structure.
- Excellent adhesion on various surfaces - masonry, concrete, silicate stone, OSB, plywood, etc.
- Single component - ready-to-use product shortens application time, especially in commercial projects
- Flexible, ensures adequate coverage (cracks and joints up to 2 mm) due to fluid applied installation
- Durable airtight connections; Once the layer is dry, it results in a durable, elastic membrane that maintains the integrity of connections over the long term, in any type of building
- LOW VOC polymer-based liquid
- Excellent Water Resistance
- Turns dark beige when dried
|SD VAPOR VARIABILITY RANGE||0.15-16 @ 0.3mm||EN ISO 12572|
|WATER RESISTANCE||W1||EN 1928|
|UV RESISTANCE||3 MONTHS|
|COLOR||BEIGE - DARK BEIGE WHEN DRIED|
VARA FLUID can be applied both vertically and horizontally, it's easy to apply with an airless paint spray device or roller and dries to an airtight flexible coating.
- Internal and external use
Wall to floor
Wall to ceiling
Wall to timber
General construction joints