Special paper adhesive tape for air sealing
Why Partel CONIZO SL?
- High-performance airtight tape
- Ease of application – Split release liner for quick installation
- Superior aging resistance and durability due to advanced acrylic adhesive
- Airtight connections to DIN 4108-11
- Water repelling carrier
- Withstands a damp climate
- Easy to tear by hand, accelerate the application process
- Extremely stable, for durable sealing
- Environmentally friendly – free of solvents and emulsifiers
- Ecolabel Emicode EC 1 PLUS – meets the strict requirements of GEV construction
CONIZO SL tape can create permanent airtight connections at joints and overlaps on membranes such as VARA PLUS and IZOPERM PLUS. It can also be used to seal joints in sheathing boards and as an air-seal tape around penetrations such as pipework, wiring and structural elements.
- Internal use
- All Partel interior membranes
- Other vapour control layers including PE,PA,PP and aluminium
- Windows, doors, corners and roof beams.
- Wood base panels OSB, MDF and plywood
- Bonding to timber, masonry, concrete, plaster, PVC, metal
- 60mm x 40m (2-3/8” x 131’3”)