Why Partel EXOPERM MONO SA 250?
EXOPERM MONO SA 250 is an advanced vapor-permeable self-adhesive membrane developed based on a proven Monolithic Technology that provides a superior air and vapor barrier with excellent adhesion for the roof, wall, and floor applications.
The product combines all the advantages of one of the Partel’s most reliable exterior membranes - EXOPERM MONO 150, with complimentary benefits which help to keep your project on time and enhance the energy performance of the building for a long operational lifetime.
Its integrated Self-adhesive Technology, along with the reinforcement layer creates a complete and powerful airtight connection with various rigid substrates in the most challenging applications, enabling a faster, easier, and durable membrane application.
- Self-adhesive and Monolithic TPE Technology
- 6 strong layers of protection – elastic monolithic TPE film between 2 non-woven PP fleeces; polyester reinforcement layer for optimum strength; acrylic adhesive; clear split release liner for quick installation
- High workforce productivity onsite and offsite, and less installation steps, due to the fully self-adhesive surface of the membrane
- Its low Sd value of 0.26m ensures ideal airtightness and thermal stability, protecting the building fabric elements
- Class W1 resistance to water penetration
- Optimum protection against driving rain and moisture
- Highly tear-resistant and UV-stable for up to 4 months
- Robust, flexible membrane with excellent resistance to corrosion and abrasion
- Can be installed in temperatures from -40°C to 80°C
- Long term protection against aging
- Designed to be installed quickly and easily on a range of substrates without the need for primer
|WEIGHT||EN 1849-2||250 G/M²|
|SD-VALUE||EN ISO 12572||0.26 M|
|RESISTANCE TO WATER PENETRATION||EN 1928||W1|
|NAIL TEAR RESISTANCE MD / CD||EN 13859-1 (B) / -2 (B)||180 /200N|
|TENSILE STRENGTH MD/CD||EN 13859-1 (B) / -2 (B)||265/155 N / 50 mm|
|VAPOUR PERMEANCE||ASTM E 96||13 US PERMS|
|UV RESISTANCE||4 MONTHS|
|FLEXIBILITY AT LOW TEMPERATURE||EN 1109||-40°C TO 80°C|
- Used as an exterior breather membrane
- Appropriate for roofs and walls applications; perfectly suitable for ceiling and floor timber structures, as temporary protection during the construction phase
- Suitable especially for MMC - timber frame construction
- Ideal installation on timber structures, CLT elements, OBS, steel, or concrete, masonry-type substrates
- Effective solution for all insulation types
Self-Adhesive And Monolithic Technology
- High-performance strong acrylic adhesive ensures seamless airtight connections, no primer or adhesive tapes required
- Monolithic TPE technology offers advanced moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) through diffusion, creating a completely windtight, waterproof membrane that actively expels any water/humidity
- 1.45M X 30M = 43.5 M²